Windows 10 media creation tool is a tool to download Windows 10 install files onto a flash drive (or DVD). The files that you will download with Windows 10 media creation tool need to use to reinstall or upgrade to Windows 10 latest version. You can also download Windows 10 Installation media for other devices.
Windows 10 media creation tool is the best solution to download or create Windows 10 latest stable installation media officially for free. The tool allows you to download both Windows 10 bootable USB flash drive and also ISO files. You can download any of these as per your need.
Download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
Windows media creation tool is a free tool, you can download Windows 10 Media creation tool officially from Microsoft official website or any other third party websites. You can download it from the Microsoft official website or anywhere as per your wish. Also, keep in knowledge that all other third-party websites are also downloaded and share the tool that is downloaded from Microsoft’s official website.
You can also download the tool from this website by clicking the download button given below. The file is 100% unmodified and collected from the official website. You can also download the tool from the Microsoft official website by clicking the download button given below.
You can also download the Media Creation Tool from the Microsoft official website instead of downloading from the above direct download link. Click this download button to visit the Media Cration tool download page on the Microsoft Website.
Also if you want to download the media creation download without visiting the Microsoft Official Website then just click on the following link or copy and paste the below link to your browse and press enter to start download from Microsoft immediately: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
Click this download button to download the Media Creation Tool 20H2 (the latest version of the tool). Once you click on the download button the file will start to download in a few seconds.
We collected the file from the official website and uploaded it to Google Drive. After upload, we just create a download link and attached it to the download link. To download you don’t have to go to Google drive, just click the download link, in a few seconds, it will start downloading.
To download the tool from the official site click the download button that is linked to the page from where you will find the download link. Once you reached the page just find out the download button and click on it to start downloading.
How to use Windows 10 installation file creation tool
The main purpose of the tool is to download Windows 10 installation media. The tool would be used both to download windows 10 iso files or to create a Windows 10 bootable USB memory stick. You can use as per your need but we will go to discuss all the two process so that all of my visitors get help from this post.
Download Windows 10 ISO files with media creation tool
The process of downloading the Windows 10 iso file is pretty simple and easy and needs very little time to follow, although the file needs some time to downloaded as per your internet speed. So without further delay let see how you can Download Windows 10 ISO files with Windows 10 media creation tool;
- Hope you already downloaded the file, if still don’t downloaded then download the tool from the above download buttons. After downloaded double click on it to lunch the too (make sure you are logged in as the administrator on the device)
- Read the license terms, select Accept, if you are agreed with them.
- You need to select Create installation media for another PC, On What do you want to do? Page, and then select “Next” to go ahead.
- On Select Language, Edition, and Architecture page, you need to choose your preferences options. Depending on your computer’s current settings your computer will automatically select the language, edition, and architecture and unlock the options by checking Use recommended settings for this PC You can make the option changeable by unchecking the Use recommended settings for this PC option.
- As you need to download the ISO file so select, ISO File on the “Choose which media to use” page.
- You need to choose a file location where you want to download the ISO file in the Select a path page.
- Now your file will be starting the download and depend on your internet speed it will take some time. You can still use your computer freely when downloading the ISO file.
- Once the download process is done and the file is successfully downloaded it will start to verify if all the required files are okay. It will also take a while to verify, but you can still use your computer freely, except shutting down your device.
- The files will be created at the location where you specified to download.
- Now you will show the file location where your downloaded ISO file stored. Now select Finish in Windows 10 Media Creation tool to finish and exit the Media Creation tool.
Once the file is downloaded on your PC you can burn the ISO file or mount it to a virtual machine. Check out our above-linked post to learn how to burn an ISO file or mount an ISO file to a virtual machine.
So that’s is all about how you can download Windows 10 iso with Windows 10 Media Creation tool. If you need further help or face any problem or have any suggestions for us then drop them in the comment box below.
How to Create a bootable USB Flash Drive with the Tool
The process is also very much similar to the process of Downloading Windows 10 iso files. To know about how to create a bootable USB Flash drive with a media creation tool follow the below steps carefully:
- Double click on Windows 10 Media Creation tool to lunch the tool, (you must have to be an administrator to lunch the tool).
- Read the license terms of Microsoft Windows attentively, if you agreed with it then select Accept
- On the next step in What do you want to do? Page, you need to choose to Create installation media for another PC then click on next to continue.
- In the next step, you will find Select Language, Edition, and Architecture, page. You can select your preferred settings, although as default your computer will automatically select your computer’s current settings. But still, you can change the option by unchecking the Language, Edition, and Architecture option.
- In the “Choose which media to use” page, select the “USB flash drive” to download the ISO file.
- Now on the “Select a USB flash drive” page, you need to choose your USB flash drive which you want to make bootable. It is recommended to use a Removable USB drive which is at least 8GB or greater in Free Space. Also, delete or make a copy of your files to another location before making your USB Device bootable cause when booting your device all of your files would be deleted.
- According to your internet speed, it will take some time to be created the files on your device.
- Once all the required files are created and booted on your USB device. It will also take a while to be verified and making sure that all the files and okay, so consider a moment(2/3 minutes).
- The process is almost done! Your selected USB drive device is booted now and is ready to install or upgrade your device system.
- Once the above process is done the file will be created on the location that you specified.
- The next page will show you where you downloaded the file stored. Click the Finish button to skip the Media creation tool and then you can burn the ISO file or mount it to a virtual machine.