Windows 10 20H2 is the latest version of the Windows 10 Operating System, which is released in October 2020. It is a small update that makes many enhancements of existing features, including a new cool and fresh look for the Start menu. And also have the ability to change the refresh rate within the Settings, features rich Microsoft EDGE Browser with faster speed, and much more. In this post, we will discuss all these versions and you can also download the Windows version 20H2 ISO file to upgrade or clean install the version to your computer.
As of Microsoft, this version is available for those users who are currently using Windows 10, version 1903 or later. If you interested in Download and Install the update on your genuine windows, open your Windows Update Settings (Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update) and select Check for updates.
If the update appears, and you are currently using Windows 10, version 1903 or later you will be able to get this version. To start proceeding you need to select Download and install. You will be notified to reboot your computer, once the download is completed and your device is ready to install the update.
Besides updating the version by the above method you can also download the update from Windows 10 Media Creation Tool, or get the ISO file from your friends or download it from this website.
Windows 10 20h2 Features (Enhanced New)
As we already know that the small update makes some enhancement some existing features, so have a look at those;
- Amazing Start menu with awesome design.
- Personalized layout for Taskbar.
- Less irritating Notifications.
- Option to change the refresh rate on display.
- Ability to copy device info and settings.
- Now Microsoft Edge appears on Alt + Tab.
So this is the list of main noticeable enhancements of Microsoft Windows 10 update 20H2, November 2020 update.
Different ways to Download Windows 10 20H2 ISO File (October update)
There are a bunch of different ways to download the Windows 10 Iso file. For Example, you can from this website which is downloaded from the Media Creation tool and then uploaded to Google Drive, download and install the update by using Windows update settings, downloading using Windows 10 media creation tool, and you can also download from Microsoft Official Website by using Chrome Browser Developer Tool.
So without further delay let see how you can Window 10 latest (Windows 10, version 20H2) ISO in different ways
Windows 10 version 20H2 Download from this Website (windows10isodownload.net)
Downloading any file from this website is 100% free, safe and secure because we downloaded the files from Microsoft’s official website and share those by uploading those on Google Drive. All of the files of this Website are 100% original and unmodified. We always highly recommended this method to download Windows 10 Latest version ISO files.
|FILE NAME||DOWNLOAD BUTTON||TOTAL DOWNLOADS|
|Windows 10 20H2 32-bit ISO Image File||DOWNLOAD||
|Windows 10 20H2 64-bit ISO Image File||DOWNLOAD||
The downloading process is also very easy and simple just click on the download button and you will redirect to Google drive and then you can download your file from Google drive. This is the best & recommended method to download Windows 10 20H2 ISO file for free.
After download, the ISO file simply makes a bootable USB drive by using Rufus if you want to clean install the version but if you want to update the current version then mount the ISO File and run the setup file and follow the further instructions.
As you can download the files from Google Drive so you will get super-fast download speed. Besides, you can download the file using IDM (Internet Download Manager) so you will get more downloading features such as resume and pause.
The advantage to download ISO files from this site (windows10isodownload.net)
Downloading Windows 10 Latest version from this website is the ever best solution, let see why this method is the best one;
- Unmodified ISO file
- Downloaded using Windows 10 Media Creation tool
- Files uploaded to Google Drive
- Download using IDM(internet download manager)
- Pause and Resume download features for IDM users
- Super-Fast Download Speed
How to download Windows 10 latest version from Windows Update Settings
Anyone can follow this method to update the current version of Windows 10 which permitted by Microsoft and supported to be updated from Settings Windows Update Center. So let see the method step by step below:
- Open Settings
- Go to Update & Security > Windows Update.
- Click on the Check for updates
- Once your computer detects the update, select Download and install to start the update process.
Attach a photo here like:
If your internet is being limited you should not use this method cause sometimes this method does not work perfectly so if you use this method you may be fall into a problem of data and time loss. Rather, follow the first method (Download ISO from Google Drive), so you will not lose your time or data.
Windows 10 20H2 ISO Download using Media Creation Tool
This is the 2nd best method to download the latest Windows 10 ISO files, So let see how to download Windows 10 ISO using Media Creation Tools;
- Download Media Creation Tool from this link or Microsoft Official Website.
- Run the app and accept the license agreement to start to proceed.
- On the next step, you will see the “What do you want to do?” page and you need to select the option Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC by check the tick mark as like the Screenshot below.
- In this step, you will see the “Select language, architecture, and edition” page, where you can select your preferred language, edition and machine architecture (64-bit/32-bit) of Windows 10. The Media Creation automatically detects and fills up the options by itself from your current windows setting preferences, so carefully change them as per your need and preferences. You need to uncheck the option “Use the recommended options” to change the options as per your need. After unchecking the option you can easily change the option from the dropdown menu and then click on the next button to proceed.
- Now you will find the “Choose which media to use” page and you need to select “ISO file” and then simply click to next.
- Finally, on the “Select a path” page, you will get the option to choose the location where you want to save your ISO file.
Once the above process is done, the ISO file will start to download, depending on your internet speed it will take some time and once the download is complete it will verify the download and then create the ISO file on the location where your select to download the file.
Windows 10 20H2 Download ISO Image from Microsoft Website
In this method, you can download the latest version (now, 20H2) from Microsoft’s official website using Browser. You can use any popular web-browser including Firefox, Edge, Chrome, but in this post, I will use Chrome browser. So let see how,
- Open Chrome browser
- Go to the following page: Download Windows 10
- Once you are on the page, right-click on your mouse and chose the last option: Inspects or simply press Ctrl+Shift+I on your keyboard to inspect the page.
- In the next step, you need to make sure you turned on the “Toggle device toolbar” option. If the option is already turned on then good if not then turned it on. Then that, you need to select iPad or iPad pro from many other available screen resolutions and select 100% Zoom to see the options in a bigger size, as the screenshot below;
- Now press the F5 key from your keyboard to refresh the page. After refreshing the page the URL of the page will change and you will notice that you are on the download page of Microsoft Windows Iso Download Page. On the page, you will need to select some options like your preferences Edtion of Windows 10, Language, and Architecture (64-bit/32-bit) of your computer.
Select Options as your preference to download the right ISO file
As you did the previous options and now on the download page. So now you will need to select some options as of your preference to track the right ISO file that you want to download.
- On the “Select Edition” option, you need to select your preferred edition which you want to download and then click on the “Confirm” button.
- Now you will see a screen saying “Validating your request. This may take several minutes. Do not refresh the page or select back, doing so will cancel the request.” and an option named “Select the product language” will appears.
- Now you need to select your preferred language on the “Select the product language” page and then click on the “confirm” button to proceed next. If your preferred language is English then select English if not then select your Language from the dropdown menu.
- Now you will see 2 different buttons(64-bit/32-bit), click on “64-bit Download” if your computer is based on 64-bit otherwise click on “32-bit Download”.
Once you will click any of the Download Buttons the iso file will start to download on your browser.
Note: the download link will expire in 24 hours so in the meantime you need to finish download the Iso File. Otherwise, you can’t navigate the download button anymore. That’s me you need to generate the download link again as shown in the above process.
So this is all about Windows 10 20H2 update download. In all of the above methods we just teach you how to download unmodified Windows 10 Version 20H2 ISO file. If you are download by using the above methods you will receive a 100% genuine ISO file which is a free resource by Microsoft. If you really find this post helpful then please like comment and share it with your friends. So that, they can download windows 10 ISO files easily.